Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FULL MANUPLATION GUIDEHOW TO MANUPLATE THE HUMAN BRAIN TO DO THINGS

Biftek

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DON'T LEACH, LEAVE A LIKE ;)

FULL GUIDE:

[HIDE]
Rule 1
Manipulation skills give someone regular compliments stop
after a while, it will drive her crazy because they always heard
positive things about you and will come back to you.

Rule 2
If someone offends you, smile at them and look deep into
their eyes they will feel uncomfortable.

Rule 3
Generate stress and fear inside of her life then let it disappear
like a savior she will do everything to you while she is broken
emotionally.

Rule 4
The best way to get information is to give information divulge information to gain
their trust, once you have completed this step you have all the strings in your hand.

Rule 5
To gain the trust of others, tell them what they want to hear.
he will reveal more and more of his secrets to you from time to time.

Rule 6
If you want to manipulate someone, you must never lose Control.
control your feelings don't let anger affect you.
Train your mind to become independent.

Rule 7
Communicate, communicate with your enemies, people you want to get rid of every day.
Do not forget. be close with your friends, but closer with your enemies.

Rule 8
Everything is judged by its looks.
Make yourself interesting and mysterious to avoid being normal like everyone else.
stand out at all costs.
"What you don't see doesn't count" that will help you to get along with people, even if you don't like them that's a way to use them.

Rule 9
If you have the feeling that someone is trying to manipulate you,
always give vague answers which they can't do anything with because the purpose behind manipulation is mostly to get information or to rule out possibilities.
Keep that in mind.

Rule 10
I don't matter" talk less, listen more.
On the outside it will appear that you are disinterested in the subject while you listen and plan your next moves knowledge is power.

Rule 11
If someone has secrets about you and can ruin your life at school for example, keep cool and keep calm, watch, and find out who they are in touch with and slowly bond with them without attracting too much attention.
Find out which people the person who has secrets about you hates and join them to find things to blackmail him with as well.

Rule 12
If you want to know if someone is a liar then do this.
If he asks you a question, answer it with multiple answers and say 1-2 things that apply to him, for example about character: i hate people with this kind of character and then if he says I'm not like this, then you know he's lying.

Rule 13
Look smarter by changing your words Instead of saying, know" say "You're right" i agree" it'll make you look smarter and people will show you more respect and look up to you.

Rule 14
If you're trying to find out or confirm information, ask a question with false information like 'is it true you hate games?" or hey heard your friend had a fight with...?" The person will usually correct you with the true information or confirm it.

Rule 15
Avoid someone (bully, friend, teacher etc.) tell him where you are going and why then ask him the same thing once he answers you can say well then I don't want to stop you, see ya" and go he will mostly say..see you too without realizing that you just want to ignore him.

Rule 16
If you're trying to figure out who someone likes most in a group, pay attention to who they look at after someone says something funny
He tends to look at his favorite person when he's laughing, and you could use a skill to get more information from him: "Brother, there's this one girl I'm interested in, i think i like her, what do you think abt her?" for example. 'If he says bad things about her, it's because he doesn't want you to get close to her.

[/HIDE]

halquan

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

purelyreps

0%

Status