Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

PayPal Avoid fund lock. | EASY (No shit sherlock guide)

solid

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Today I will tell you Tips which are obvious to not get you PayPal account locked!

[HIDE]
1. Get Your PayPal fully verified to avoid getting locked when receiving larger amounts of funds. (3 digits amounts).

2. If you want to use your PayPal account and expect to receive more than $1.000 a month, you should upgrade to PayPal Business
> No shit, if you are using a PayPal Business Account it will be expected that you receive funds often and in small/large ways.

3. Incase of receiving huge funds like 2k+ at a single time, you might call PayPal before hand with a small story why and where you get it from for legitimate purpose.
they won't bother about it further or get suspicious when you call them.

4. Avoid using same Browser, IP, MAC and other collectable data for multiple PayPal Accounts (obvious tip)

5. also if you really wanna receive multiple large funds get a 1-3 PayPal Business Accounts they are arround ~$250 if you purchase them from someone.
which is defo worth it if you expect to receive such huge amounts..

[/HIDE]​

Farewell until next post!
yours, Solid.
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.

[Image: 0wNxIur.png]

mimodef286

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Anis345

Premium member
Premium