Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Tips on refunds / discounts & more for Amazon Germany/Austria and Schwitzerland

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is just a small collection of tips and knowledge I learned while working for Amazon.de in the Customer Service.
Some of these will be already known due to E-books / Refund Services and other source, some of them might be new.​

[HIDE] General advice:

- Don't use these tips on low value Products.
It will work but for everytime you do it there a chance that you will at some point get your
Account flagged and further actions will be harder.

Example: If you doing 50-100 refunds with the reason: "Product hasn't been delivered" theres a very high chance (IF the Customer Service worker does his job correctly) that he will flag your account and any further contact with the Customer Service will be done by the internal fraud department which makes refunds and such way harder.

- Call the customer service instead doing a Email this will help in talking to the Customer Service worker which yields a higher success in my eyes.
Also, if you make contact over email it's more likely that they will ask for proof in some cases as example that they want to have a Picture of the Damage in case of a Discount.

- Keywords which allow/force the Customer Service worker to act different: Birthday, Marriage, Present for important other days
Example: My product hasn't been delivered yet and i need it for the Birthday of my brother tommorrow: Results in that the worker will send the same product again with a faster delivery method like overnight express without any extra costs for you. (Only if the worker does his job correctly ofcourse)

Refunds:
If you want to get your money back for a Product you purchased you have to look for a couple of things to get a higher success rate.

- If the Product is delivered by a letter/ big letter there is no chance for a tracking which results in that the Customer Service worker can't track the Product either which means he can't tell if the Product has been delivered or not.
This results in a nearly 100% success rate for Refunds (Except the Customer Service worker is stupid and doesn't follow the internal Amazon rules).

- If a Product is delivered in a normal box, trackable with a number via DHL/UPS/Hermes/DPD or Amazon Logistics you have to look how the Package has been delivered.
If it has been delivered with the comment/reason: "Infront of the door" or "In the mailbox" or "Delivered to a neighbor" -> High success rate to get a refund you just tell the Customer Service worker that the package wasn't there

Theres also Products that you cannot send back due to how they are made, a example would be E-bikes because of the Battery. There was a long time where you could buy a E-bike from Amazon, call them and say you don't like the Bike and want a refund and they had to just give you the Money back and you could keep the Bike.
-Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases
-Some jewelry orders
-Some health and personal care items
-Grocery products
-Prime Pantry products
-Items with special shipping restrictions
For most of these Products you can get your Money back without sending the Product back to Amazon.

- Getting a refund for Products in a container that contain liquid / powder / cream:
Just tell the Customer Worker that the container broke in the delivery and the content came out.
In a very rare case the Customer Service worker will ask for proof, if that happens you can easy make something up as example, make it look like the container full of proteinpowder has a broken cap and pwoder is inside of the package/box.

Getting a Discount on a Product you want to keep:

- You can call the Customer Service and tell them that the product you got has a Cosmetical damage as example scratches but you would keep the Product if they offer a Discount.
They will do it because doing a Discount has a higher priority then giving a replacement.
These Discounts can reach up to 40% of the Price, depending on what kind of Damage the Product has.
Cosmetical goes up to 20% - missing parts/physical serious damage can go up to 40%

Getting a new Product (mostly interesting for Electronics, Jewelry, Bikes and other machines/Products that have a 2 year warranty)

- You can get up to 2 times a replacement for nearly any Product in that category.
Example: You buy a Keyboard and after 1 year 1-11 months you can call them and make something up like the RGB Lights don't work anymore or some of the Keys are stuck.
They will offer you either a full refund on sending it back (for the full price you paid back then, no matter if it's only half the price now) or offer a replacement if the Product is still sold and in stock.

As said before this will only work 2 times max, my advice is todo once a replacement and the second time make a refund with the reason that you found a different product on amazon that you want to purchase.

To be continued when I got more time pepeokay

[/HIDE]

Please leave a like Hype​

milenkovicsl

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

eszkereee

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 March, 2020 - 09:37 PM)Fuck_the_people Wrote: Show More
This is just a small collection of tips and knowledge I learned while working for Amazon.de in the Customer Service.
Some of these will be already known due to E-books / Refund Services and other source, some of them might be new.

Please leave a like Hype​

Smart