Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Instant refund upto 3k Hollister/Abercrombie 2020 [STEP BY STEP]

R0bin

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guys & girls,
R0binagain here.
So the pros here will already know this method. But I'm going to share it for the ones like me who are starting and would have appreciated a detailed tutorial.
Both companies are linked. Means if you did one, don't do another one with the same IP/address etc.
I explain at the end of this tutorial how to reorder again and get refunded, to the same address.

SAFE LIMIT OF THE TOTAL REFUNDED:
2500 most countries of Europe.
Upto 3000 USD in USA/CA.

There are 3 different methods to refund A&F or Hollister. The 3 has 100% SR on my side, doing it as exactly explained on this post, even to the same address multiple times.

[HIDE]
-DNA: Did not arrive[/HIDE]
Same as above but you, happy client, who suddenly check your package and see that it has been delivered. But you received nothing. Because you received nothing, right?
Yes, right, nothing.

Make sure you fake sign. If your name is John sign with Anderson.So you go again to the chat (It will po:

Quote:
'Hey, there is something wrong because my order says delivered but I have received nothing'

If they offer a replacement, you reject it because you're afraid that the same happens to you again.

-Partial:

My recommended method for clothing (No for these both, for them DNA is the way to go).

Your package basically passes by too many hands. And they can't control what happens between those hands and your package.
They can't guarantee if your box has been opened or literally raped.

So it can happens and usually really happens that some items goes missing.

If you want 20 clothes, add 7-10 extra that you will return later.

Make it reasonable.

Don't order let's say 4 watches and 1 socks. The reps are trained monkeys, yes, but not that much.

How to refund:
Login into your account. Go to 'Help' - open a chat at:

https://www.abercrombie.com/shop/eu/help?pagename=help

Fill with your details. Now starts the SE. Play stupid.

You're a good paying client, that is annoyed because you didn't got all you expected.

So you say something like:

Quote:
Quote'Hey, I just checked my order and there is some mistake. Some clothes I ordered are missing but in the e-mail says delivered'

Then, the monkeys - I mean, the reps- will offer you a solution. Usually directly the refund or the replacement.

NEVERask to be refunded directly. It should be them who offer it. Let the history builds up. You're just a client that wants his/her order.
But in this case prefer a refund because your situation.

If they offer only replacement or insist on it, say that you will be traveling for work and live alone. And prefer a refund instead to buy the clothes locally.

-Boxing:
The API of UPS is connected to them.
So as soon as you leave the box with the shipping label that it includes in the drop-off point, you'll get instantly refunded. No matters if there is nothing inside the box.
It may take up to 1-2 hours, but you'll receive a e-mail like this confirming the refund (You'll see at the end the amount with a '-' sign indicating it has been discounted from the order total.

Option only recommended if your refund failed. Can happens if they link you to previous orders. Follow the steps above to avoid it.

How to order twice to the same address:

1. Reset your modem. Before doing it open whoer.net and check the IP. If after reseting it doesn't change,

2. Get a different card or pay with PayPal. Don't tell me you can't get a different card.

3. Open a different navigator than the one you normal use.

4. Use a different e-mail.

5. Play with the typo in your address. Ideally use a different name too.

If your name is 'John Doe' and you live in 'Street McDonalds 123'
You type something like 'Jonny D' and in address you type: 'St. Macdonalds house 123'

Then wait until it arrives, refund, and replicate for unlimited profit.

If the tutorial helped you or you think it could help someone, please hit 'thanks' or rate!
I will appreciate it so much and it will motivate me to post more quality content.

R0bin

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank you for viewing guys!

R0bin

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank you for the comments and the likes guys!

vafer

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lets check this