Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[WORKING] DoorDash Methods | FREE FOOD EVERYTIME | REFUND back to CARD or CREDITS

stratos

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Here's a couple offreeDoorDash methods you guys can utilize for your personal needs or if you want to start a doordash service. Remember to leave a like if this helped you! PepeGlad sheepe

[HIDE]
1. Food issue/complaint.[/HIDE]
First one which is typically the easiest. Go to your orders page, click your order, go to get help. In the chat box type "speak to a rep" to get a live agent. Now just write a story saying the food you received was raw / not fully cooked. Most of the time they'll ask you to provide a photo but it isn't required. Just say your phone was on charge and you threw the food away already. You can also make up other excuses like there was hair on the food, it was prepared horribly, or you received an allergicreaction.

Example convo:

"Hey, I was contacting about my most recent order from "restaurantname", due to the food being raw. I felt a bit sick after eating it, and threw the food away. This was a very disappointing experience and I was hoping to try to get some compensation because of it."

"Hi, I was just contacting because I found hair on my food and threw it away because it was disgusting to find someone else's hair on my food. I was hoping to try to receive some type of compensation for this experience.".

"I was contacting because I received an allergic reaction from my food, I checked the nutritionalinformation for the food I ordered just to make sure it didn't contain anything I'm allergic too. I was hoping to try to get some type of resolution because of this".

You can also mention you're a long-term DoorDash customer, and frequently use it. Say this was very disappointing. Usually you can get away with this a 3-4 times every couple of weeks before they'll refer you to a escalation team member.
2. Rate-limited social engineering
If you've been rate limited on how many times you can refund you can do this.

Say to the agent you're very disappointed, say this experience was one of the most horrible one's you've had to deal with and you've used DoorDash for so long without any issues. Say your friend recommended you use this service, and you won't use DoorDash ever again and won't recommend it to anyone again. Just act very professional and polite in your initial conversation. If the agent doesn't seem like they care and aren't writing out actual sentences, just get a new agent. You can also mention you'll leave a bad written out survey / score. These employees rely literally on metrics. So if you say you'll give them a bad survey score, they're more likely to give in. Try to stay on chat as long as possible. The longer you stay, the more it hits there metrics. All agents can use / slash commands to send automated responses for which they're trained to do. Some agents might go the extra mile to help you out if you just be polite to them, and ask how they're doing. They can reach out to there supervisors to approve a refund. It's all in social engineering technique all in the end, just remember that.
Most of the time they're limited from what there tools offer when providing refunds. So if they tell you they can't process the refund due to there tools. Ask to speak to a supervisor directly they have the ability to do so. You'll probably have to wait in a longer queue if you're doing live chat. This usually works better on the phone by speaking to someone directly since you can pressure them more easily. This requires human manipulation, and they're more to give in if you pressure them on the phone to help you out.
3. Supervisor social engineering
3.Act polite in the beginning try to complain and explain how frustrating the issue is, if they refuse to refund you try to get a bit more aggressive in your tone of voice,explaining the situationsay like I explained earlier that you're a long-term customer, use DoorDash daily, and recommend it to all your friends and family to make them feel guilty and give in. If they continue to refuse to provide a refund say you'll contact support to get your account deleted, and complain to the BBB to contact there corporate leadership, also mention you'll leave a negative review when it asks for a survey. If they still refuse to provide a refund, ask for a recording of the call and tickets to be forwarded to your email address. Under law in the Unied States most states require companies to provide phone call recordings, since most companies like this record them to have calls audited by internal QA for employees. You can mention you'll forward the recordings to there corporate email address to analyze and review how there employees handled the situation. Corporate leadership wants there customers to stay, and if you have an aged DoorDash account this method will work the best for you.

Under most circumstances most supervisors will just issue the refund if you do these steps. The more you waste time with them on live chat or on the phone is just them wasting more money to speak with your issue. They're just humans like us, and just want you off the phone as soon as possible since they have metrics to meet like average handle time, surveys etc.
4. Multiple accounts for better success
To avoid having to go through the hassle of relying on a supervisor or escalation team employee to process your refund for you, it's better just to create multiple accounts. The more accounts you have, the more success rates you'll have. All accounts are limited or flagged on how many refunds an employee can process every couple weeks. If you have multiple accounts, you won't have to worry about being limited. I recommend you use a different or similar name when registering. Make a alternate email address. DoorDash doesn't care if you have multiple accounts. You can just say you have multiple family accounts. Also if you have DoorDash DashPass, they are more likely to help you and give in to your refunds so keep that in mind too.
5. Food not received
This is the easiest method, but I would not recommend doing this if your dasher provided a photo. You only want to use this method if your dasher fucked up and forgot to include a photo. You'll know if they provided one if you received a SMS notification or email notification. You can also make up a story saying your dasher provided a photo, but then they picked up the food and took it away. I'd recommend waiting 15-20 minutes before doing this in case the rep tries to contact your dasher. This only works if the dasher has a shitty reputation on there account so it's a gamble pretty much so it's a last ditch effort.

This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

chadzo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 March, 2023 - 07:18 AM)stratos Wrote: Show More
Here's a couple offreeDoorDash methods you guys can utilize for your personal needs or if you want to start a doordash service. Remember to leave a like if this helped you! PepeGlad sheepe

[/align]
thanks

Craftdd

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks let mehcek itttt

kingdz223

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks!
(06 March, 2023 - 07:18 AM)stratos Wrote: Show More

[/align]