Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Guide to using IR Blasters -Turn off most remote devices -TV, Sound Systems and more

tuffor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

You can use IR emulators to turn off TV's, Sound Systems, Projectors, AC units, and most devices that use a remot. This has lots of uses, and usually no pairing is needed so its very easy to use! You can use this at school or work with ease! It should be noted that IR blasters can often be used for ethical use.

- Lost your TV's remote? No problem, just use your IR blaster to simulate that remote until you get a new one!
- Using a Flipper? Use apps paired with the IR blaster to load specific IR codes into your Flipper!
- Turning off projectors or TV's during class to stop a lesson immediately.Your teacher or instructor will most likely have no idea what's going on!
- If that won't work, just go to the calibration menu and decalibrate/deconfigure the projector
- Turn off TV's in shops, cafes, and more! (try not to harass employees too much though)

Step 1: Hardware

First, you will need to purchase an IR blaster. These can often be found on amazon for SUPER cheap (15$ to get started); My personal IR blaster is a small black minimal one on amazon. Cannot post the link as I am not able to do so. I like this one because it plugs into your phone and is very small and compact, making it tricky to be caught with. It's alright, although the range sucks and could be better. Haven't tried other ones though so I wouldn't know how much better other ones are. The Flipper may also be a good option, although as we know flippers can be quite expensive and tricky to get.

Step 2: App/Software

You can search App Ocrustar for Iphone on the iOS app store.
For Android users, name of the app is the same as Ocrustar, which can be downloaded from the Play Store.

Have fun

Leave a like to upload more content
[Image: heart5.png]
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)