Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Venmo 2fa bypass with no otp bot

TextBackPlr

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This can prolly work on other stuff too if u have a fa log
I bought it from a vendor but my logs are not hitting Feelssadman

[HIDE] phone number (textnow recommended), email access, first and last name, email, last 4 digits of pm on ur log, pm name, state they are in, phone w data or bluestacks w proxy / vpn
Venmo emails: [emailprotected] [emailprotected] [emailprotected]
(if you find a valid id thats the easiest way to verify, but the only other way is finding the bank routing number (step 3))

Heres a template to read info off to the venmo support agent:
Name:
Phone number:
Email:
Bank last 4 digits:
Bank:
Routing number:
Pic of id(easier):

Your script:
Lost my phone at a party, it broke, it got stolen etc etc
make your own stuff up and how they need to email you the code

ONLY LOGIN TO VENMO ON UR PHONE (DATA) OR BLUESTACKS (PROXY<--- ;) OR VPN)

Step 1: Log into your yahoo, go to account security under account info and go to manage device notifications, turn it off. (also shows phone # here)

Step 2: Reset password on venmo, then login. This will show you the last 4 digits of the phone number, search this in the yahoo search bar and it will show their phone number

Step 3: Look in photos for the id, and if its not there you can find the bank they use and state they are in. Searching "bank name state routing number" will give you the routing number.

**BEFORE CALLING MAKE SURE U RESET PASSWORD AGAIN INCASE ACCOUNT OWNER HAS RESET IT SINCE LAST TIME

Step 4: Call venmo support (mon-fri 10am-6pm) let her speak press 1, let speak1, speak, 2, speak, 9 (you gotta put info here), speak, 2

Step 5: say the info they ask for, read ur script, and if she asks for something u dont have like id in some cases, just hang up and call again and get a new support bitch

Step 6: If all goes well you have a otp emailed to the email, login to venmo and add your device to remembered devices, from there you can do whatever u want.
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This leak has been rated as infected 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

pikibau19

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Theoneretard4

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service