Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[UHQ] DoorDash FREE Method.

Einaro

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[HIDE]
MOBILE DOORDASH METHOD

Go to Doordash.com on browser. Use incognito mode

-Download any VPN, turn it on while doing orders

-This is important! Make sure for each order, you make a new account with ALL FRESH INFO!

-Make sure you know your way around wallets (Apple Pay)

-Make your cart on DoorDash App. Check out and pay using a card from whatever VCC you are using

-Check out with apple pay, but before u click buy go to ur wallet and remove ur card and readd it back

-Then go back to the DD app and press checkout with apple pay

-Once order is delivered. Go to the order, press help and click dasher never arrived.

-Open the chat with them and say first thing you say "My dasher never arrived", try to sound sad > mad

-"I was so disappointed when I didn't recieve my food. I was really looking forward to it!"

-They will confirm some details on the order. Once they ask what address and/or phone # give them the wrong address/# but in the same zip/area code!

-Once refund hits, Generate a new card on the VCC you're using and repeat!

DIFFERENT DOOR DASH METHOD

First steps are to remove and re-add your card to apple wallet. Second is to go on google docs and write a random email like [emailprotected]
Copy email and paste when creating DD Account. Use the same password on every DD Account so you'll remember it. For every order you do you remove the card and re add the card to apple wallet. This will glitch apple pay into thinking it's a new card every time because apple pay masks your card for purchases.
You can use the customers phone number when creating the account. Their phone number will not get banned if you're only doing one order on the account. this has been tested by me for a few months. do not use any dd credit.
after you do a bunch of orders you'll have a long email list in a google document where you can copy each email and paste into signing in on doordash and enter password.
EDIT: Due to updates for fresh accounts you will need to talk to livechat to refund. Use your brain for this one. They will ask for a picture of the food, take a picture of your dirty trash can.

UPDATE: Apple ID can now become banned by DoorDash. To bypass this, disable and reenable Touch ID (iPhone settings > DoorDash permissions) after you refund it. Then unlink/relink your card. This creates a new ID for doordash and your apple ID won't become banned.

[/HIDE]
HackermanCLICK THE LIKE BUTTON, or else ban!!! Hackerman

eezell10

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

a3hby

0%

Status

Rep