Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

10.000+ Programming Courses *PYTHON, JAVASCRIPT, HTML+CSS, C#, !!MUCH MORE!!* Become

notnea

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I hope its not been shared before

Hello folks! today wants to share with the entire Cracked community this HUGE bundle containingmore than 10,000 programming courses.
There is so much stuff in here that it will scare you:Whether you want to learn Python, Java, C#... It's all here, and it's free.
Be careful because I have not checked every single content with my own hands (since there is more than 10,000), somove through this bundle with caution.
No excuses: You can really learn anything you want now.

]
[HIDE] Like for more
[/HIDE]​

Please give it a like
[Image: Comp-10.gif]

Pamesd2

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

worldwider

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 October, 2022 - 12:20 PM)notnea Wrote: Show More
I hope its not been shared before

Hello folks! today wants to share with the entire Cracked community this HUGE bundle containingmore than 10,000 programming courses.
There is so much stuff in here that it will scare you:Whether you want to learn Python, Java, C#... It's all here, and it's free.
Be careful because I have not checked every single content with my own hands (since there is more than 10,000), somove through this bundle with caution.
No excuses: You can really learn anything you want now.

]

Please give it a like​

THX