Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[HQ GUIDE] GET THE MOST PRIVATE RESHIP!

MeteorRF

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[Old Repost of Mine]
This thread is100% written by me, so please show some love for my hard work
[Image: pepolove.png]

Today I am sharing with you guys an extremely private and HQ method on how to get your items delivered to a reship.

What are reships?They are basically a company that receives a package and then forwards it to your house.
Why should I use reships?If you want to stay safe from rebills, popos & debt collectors then you should use a reship after refunding or SEing. OR if you live in a country where a certain product is not available, then a reship from the home country can ship the item to your house.
Why can't I use renown reship companies?Big reshippers like reship.com or shop2ship are extremely saturated. Their addresses are basically blacklisted by a lot of companies like Dell, Logitech, etc. because they know a lot people who use those are doing shady stuff. So if you want to SE or refund then you are out of luck as most sellers won't ship to them.

So how do I get my private reship?It is simple, really. I will show you how to do it in the text paragraphs below.

You do not need an insane network or explore page 2 of Google in order to have access to private reships. The reason renown reships are blacklisted is because their addresses are public and have been raped. In this case, we are going to use REAL private residential addresses.
1. You will need to go on a peer-to-peer forwarding website like shippn.com ; grabr.io , or parcl.com . Register for an account (you can use a fake name and stealth Paypal) since no verification is required.
2. Find someone who will be willing to forward your packages to your house. Be nice and polite as they are REAL people, not some customer representative who are paid to deal with your bs
[Image: pepomusic.gif]

3. Be careful not to give the forwarder any problems after the transaction (debt collectors, rebills, etc.). So make sure to box or do FTID on the company you SE'd or refunded. After all the guy has your personal addy
[Image: jail.png]

4. You can repeat this process infinite times with a new forwarder every time.
5. Enjoy staying anonymous and your new UHQ private reship addresses!

G9qDa3S1yj

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i will check if it works

hoglicker91

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status