Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[WTB] Forex strategies

FickleTheSickle

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am in the market for Forex stratiegies. Manual and EA,

For example 3 or 4 indictators then an EA that says buy or sell. or an EA that actually does not drain your account.

I am looking for real methods to trading, I am very tired of the scams and I know for a fact people do make money on Forex.

Anyone big on forex want to make a little extra on the side, I would love to learn/or buy services/products.

US CITIZEN, meaning my leverage is only 1:50, and I have to go by FIFO first in first out, I would like to start with a REGULATED broker. These over seas brokers that give you 1:1000 dont't ever have to give me my money back and i always had to use a weird third party to transfer money at a large fee. so please legit guys. i know not all trades are winners. but 80% would be awesome.

also accounts will only be starting at 250 sadly. - im poor why I want in the trading forex build the account to 10 thousand then withdraw 5k everyhit i hit 15k Iv seen people do it I want to learn how.

looking for day trading methods, EA passive methods, looking for trails first I been there done that iv paid 200-500 a program and just lose money i wanna be able to see if the product or knowledge of a strategy is profitable. if at all possible. Thank you for your time.

ALIXBIN2005

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

gggggggggggggggggggolihgg

Alex0805

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 May, 2022 - 08:25 PM)FickleTheSickle Wrote: Show More
I am in the market for Forex stratiegies. Manual and EA,

For example 3 or 4 indictators then an EA that says buy or sell. or an EA that actually does not drain your account.

I am looking for real methods to trading, I am very tired of the scams and I know for a fact people do make money on Forex.

Anyone big on forex want to make a little extra on the side, I would love to learn/or buy services/products.

US CITIZEN, meaning my leverage is only 1:50, and I have to go by FIFO first in first out, I would like to start with a REGULATED broker. These over seas brokers that give you 1:1000 dont't ever have to give me my money back and i always had to use a weird third party to transfer money at a large fee. so please legit guys. i know not all trades are winners. but 80% would be awesome.

also accounts will only be starting at 250 sadly. - im poor why I want in the trading forex build the account to 10 thousand then withdraw 5k everyhit i hit 15k Iv seen people do it I want to learn how.

looking for day trading methods, EA passive methods, looking for trails first I been there done that iv paid 200-500 a program and just lose money i wanna be able to see if the product or knowledge of a strategy is profitable. if at all possible. Thank you for your time.

Thanks!

Sombree

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dm me in discord sombre