Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Looking to buy web design / development. Web stresser custom

Tzej

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Looking to hire someone to design / develop a web stresser website. I currently have a site that's working but need a *massive* revamp. Can provide you with any references to pages you may need as a reference or format. Need someone who has more time and web experience than I have to design and develop all of it.

If you're experienced in this area, and would be willing to discuss, please PM me or drop your discord / telegram.

Below, I have outlined the basics of what the site would require .

- A buy page with the stresser plans
- A admin panel where can do multiple things such as but not included to add plans to users accounts, modify plans easily , modify methods (can provide context), modify servers (can provide context), view history of attacks sent by users, managing tickets created by users, manage payments, add news
- A landing page with info, pics of Power-proof, register / login , about , and purchasing plan information
- a members page once logged in that will show Announcements & tabs for stresser panel , ticket center.
- a live chat for anyone who is on the site (registered and non registered) to speak with me (support)
- A method for handling payments / top up system that adds credit to the website so they can purchase a plan. Bitcoin / paypal preferred
- A stress page to handle stresser api keys

Aqua72

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, I have an stresser, messaje me to buy

dedixD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 January, 2021 - 05:11 AM)Tzej Wrote: Show More
Looking to hire someone to design / develop a web stresser website. I currently have a site that's working but need a *massive* revamp. Can provide you with any references to pages you may need as a reference or format. Need someone who has more time and web experience than I have to design and develop all of it.

If you're experienced in this area, and would be willing to discuss, please PM me or drop your discord / telegram.

Below, I have outlined the basics of what the site would require .

- A buy page with the stresser plans
- A admin panel where can do multiple things such as but not included to add plans to users accounts, modify plans easily , modify methods (can provide context), modify servers (can provide context), view history of attacks sent by users, managing tickets created by users, manage payments, add news
- A landing page with info, pics of Power-proof, register / login , about , and purchasing plan information
- a members page once logged in that will show Announcements & tabs for stresser panel , ticket center.
- a live chat for anyone who is on the site (registered and non registered) to speak with me (support)
- A method for handling payments / top up system that adds credit to the website so they can purchase a plan. Bitcoin / paypal preferred
- A stress page to handle stresser api keys

Hello, I have multiple sources i can give you and also i can make some for you. dm me on discord to make it easier dedi#4121 Smart

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

we can do this work for $1000 this my budget so
Think about the price and talk to me
Scheduled completion of the project is 15 day
Discord : MedoArkedia#1000
Telegram : @MedoArkedia