Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[PAID/REQUEST] $1,500-$2,000ROOBET REVERSE TRANSACTION SE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@JustChess here,

I am excited to present an opportunity to individuals with exceptional skills in the field of Social Engineering. Within the realm of this lies the challenge of successfully retrieving funds from Roobet.

To provide some context, I have developed a highly effective method, known exclusively within Russian forums, that has yielded great results. It has proven to be a remarkable , even causing Roobet's loyalty team refund transactions without hesitation. However, the method's effectiveness diminished over time.
Here's where the real excitement begins. I am now seeking talented individuals who can reverse not just one, but two of my transactions, with a generous reward ranging from $1,500 to $2,000 upon confirmation. But that's not all! Successful completion of this task will open doors to future endeavors, where we can

The initial phase involves two transactions totaling $10,000. Once accomplished, our future drops will escalate to an impressive $50,000. If you are interested please share your contact information, such as your Telegram handle or any other preferred method of communication.
Thank you for considering this. I look forward to anyone reaching out.

$1,500-$2,000 will be the reward for this once confirmed, and it is possible to get this done.

Telegram: https://t.me/JustChessCIO

For users reading this thread, I am offering you an "opportunity". Stop contacting me if you are simply wasting my time. I specialize in creating job opportunities that the average income people never make, and I am aware that many individuals spend their time idly on forums, assuming that money will effortlessly come their way without any required skill sets. If you are genuinely committed to earning $5,000 to $10,000 weekly, I encourage you to put in effort. I provide details, and answer any and all questions.

L0rdGRiM

Contributor
Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GL FINDING
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]
[Image: 6qVWFbl.gif]

[Image: 6qVWFbl.gif]

0%