Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Morocco earthquake

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hello,
my name is yasser and i live in morocco, I moved to a city when I was 18, but my parents stayed in the mountains which is our home and where the earthquake was. it's been 5 days till we found them today dead
[Image: pepe.gif]
Well, today i lost my parents i lost all what i have in this life, i can't describe you how i feel, but all what i can say that if you parents are still alive PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEM you will never know the value of your parents until you lose them.

I owe my success to Allah and my parents who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am.

Thanks for all your calls and messages.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

R.I.P good bless u brother ik what u feel just work hard make them proud and please take care of urself dont waste ur money on drugs to escape what ur through rn wish u all the best brother and the suuecess

Rydan

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Im sorry for your loss, I lost my dad when I was 12 yo and it was very difficult to go through but not impossible, time will heal the wound, trust me.
[Image: qs0xHQM.png]

DerpfaceX

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hope all will be well soon.... I can't imagine how stressfull