Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[$5,000 PER MONTH] UNIQUE PASSIVE INCOME | 1:1 MENTORSHIP [EARN OR REFUND]

Snoopti

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Since there are many happy customers that bought the mentorship, are making money and there isnt way for this to get saturated or fixed,
i decided to sell 5 more copies.

SOLD OUT

There wont be any fancy thread to make it look good to people buy it and i will be straight to the point
With this method i made nearly $2200. Since its just the start of the month, its pretty good.

Payment proofs; started 4 1/2 RDP's like 9 days ago = 2200$ received 2 days ago & yesterday.
https://imgur.com/a/WBQcHIm

This method is semi passive, just needs 30mins to setup & would be good to take a look at it every 5-6 hours,
checking how's going will take like 2-3mins so everything is simple and any noob can do it without problems.
Since the method is repeatable, scaleable and 100% unsaturated, I am willing to sell it but with limited copies.
There is hard chances for this to get fixed or somehow stop working thats why i am fine with sharing it.

You will receive 2 Tools + 1:1 Mentorship on how to use it + ofc gonna answer all questions.
This method also requires a RDP, if you dont have one or dont know how to get it i will help you
where to buy them for really cheap ($10), you can use it on your own PC too but RDP is recommended.
The method doesnt contain any shit like selling stuff, talking with people, gambling, trading, ewhoring.
Its simply running the 2 tools on your RDP 24/7 and it will do all the job for you

NO More Copies Available [15/15]
Price Per Copy: 350 FOR FULL METHOD + 1:1 MENTORSHIP AS LONG AS YOU NEED + 16/7 Support (I would like to sleep daily 8h if its okay pepeokay )
at each 4 Sales price will raise + 50 until a maximum of 450 PER COPY.
If you wont make $1000 in the first month using 2 RDP's running 24/7 you will get FULL REFUND (tbh impossible but just to mention)
Also there wont be any shit like "I need to prepare you this or that" - once you paid you will get everything INSTANTLY + we start Mentoring whenever you want.

If youre interested contact me on Discord Snoopti#7058 (FOR VC ALSO CONTACT) (IM OFFERING DISCORD SUPPORT ONLY)
In any case rather doublecheck my Token on Discord; "961690520927731742"

mahdipayping

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just bought the method, its a Goldmine
Seller is a really friendly person.
Helped me to run tools and answered all of my questions.

sefafol480

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This review sucks lol