Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

EARN $300 BTC/DAY30 MINUTES SETUP | INSTANT PROFITS | VOUCHED | NEW 2022 METHOD

LordSolomun

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Wanna make easy money in 2022?

WHITEHATWORLDWIDE30 MINUTES A DAYNEWBIE-FRIENDLYNO SKILLS REQUIREDNEW 2022 METHOD

I have been using thisfor more than 4 years and after the countless times I have lost my money, I finally know how to maintain positive results.
I can mentor up to 5 people per week. I will explain everything to you on Telegram and guide you until you master this method.
There will be no e-Books included, since I believe you will understand it better when you learn how to do it instead of reading it all over again every single time.
The method is unique, you will be fascinated when you first see it! Its easy to be executed, and you don't need ANY skills at all.

Refunds can be provided if I confirm that you have executed the method properly and haven't made any profits.

Click on this to add me on Telegram for questions or more information.

Price:$150 Crypto

Requirements for the method:

30 minutes a day to work on this
At least $50 BTC starting investment
Computer with a nice internet connection (Use an RDP otherwise)
Patience and discipline

Reviews from customers:
[Image: gheqPYQ.png]

[Image: dZiJTxT.png]

[Image: sC3RSy1.png]

Ras_Al_Ghul

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do you accept a middleman until I earn back those 300$? Or can I pay 50% upfront and 50% after I earn back my money?

M3lly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Keeping an eye on this

Ras_Al_Ghul

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Very satisfied with this method and the seller!!! Amazing support he is very helpful(i was a complete retard in the beginning).
I agreed on 50% upfront and 50% after when I make my money back but he reduced the price and we are all Gucci.
I deposited 100$ and I have 160$ in my account for a total of 2 hours(set up and everything).
The method is simple and so good at the same time, only a genius could think of that! 10/10 Recommended!!!