Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Closed.

Mint

Mf who you calling terrorists you school shooters
[Image: keek.gif]
Wait you saying they know nothing about life cuz they don't support your faggot ass go suck dicks mf, This homophobia shit came in the late 90s or a bit before supporting gay bullshit doesn't mean you are educated or better at all it just means you are extra retarded
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

Heavenly

Finally taking this shit seriously.
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(29 May, 2023 - 03:23 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
Mf who you calling terrorists you school shooters
[Image: keek.gif]
Wait you saying they know nothing about life cuz they don't support your faggot ass go suck dicks mf, This homophobia shit came in the late 90s or a bit before supporting gay bullshit doesn't mean you are educated or better at all it just means you are extra retarded

There is nothing wrong in support "gay bullshit", as they have done nothing to you. Im not gay personally but I know a dude who is, and I did not even realise he was gay until he told me Darkness

If it is your belief that its wrong, dont push it up into other people faces, just keep it for yourself.