Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[PRIVATE METHOD] LEARN HOW TO SPREAD YOUR FILE EFFECTIVELY TO EARN EASY SIDE MONEY

DZONKATA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Information:
This is one of my first private methods that i will be selling on holisticz. In this method you will learn how to infect
sizable number of gaming computers/laptops on autopilot with your desired malicious file which can be whatever you want.
The purpose of the file can be to implement silent miner into the victims, steal their logs and use them for your benefits
or resell them, the imagination is really big and you can do many things with this and make actually good and easy profit.
To set up the method requires rougly 25$ and about 30$ to use it and after that you wont need any additional investings.
If you have been buying methods on forums you know that most of them dont work or its some saturated hard bullshit
but here that is not the case, you can get creative with this method and decide what suits you the best and start making money
This is my personal technique which no one else has ever used it or sold so its totally unsaturated and private.

Additional Information:
- All victims will be gaming computers/laptops (Good for silent miners)
- One time setup (You will need to invest around 5min every day, nearly nothing)
- Nothing as seen as before or sold

Few examples for what this can be used:
- Silent Miner (You can infect daily 50-60 victims mining for you which could easy earn 20-30$ daily and can be scaled a lot to even more than 100$ per day)
- Logs (With your file you can steal the victims personal stuff like passwords, crypto wallets and drain them or sell the logs to crackers)

Price:
350$

Terms of Service:
- leaking/sharing/groupbuy is not allowed and will lead to elimination of further support.
- I can always deny to deal with you either if youre a timewaster or I do see you got no knowledge
- I wont explain you how a miner/botnet works, where to get it/what is a crypter and so on
- by buying you accept these terms.

2 Vouch copies have been given to @Croketas & @Isaac
For questions and support add me on discord! DZONKATA#4036

[Image: GXuGB2M.png]
[Image: DwJ5kCR.png]

Noke1337

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

suspect8301