Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

No BS Adult-CPA Money-Making Method // Not Another Shitty Method

Activate

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Greetings everyone,

Tired of all of those BS non-working shitty blackhat methods that are guaranteeing $1m every single day completely autopilot with 0 work?Don't worry, me too.
I'm probably going to get a lot of negs from ebook sellers here, but it's honestly crazy to see how many people are promoting get-rich-quick schemes and shitty non-working methods.

Nevertheless, that's not why I opened this thread. I've opened this thread to offer a real, non-BS money-making method that you can grind while quarantined.
This easy to understand money-making method can easily generate $65-$130/day. In fact, it's so easy, even a lasy ass loser like me could do it! :pepo:
But... Don't get me wrong. This isnota get rich quick scheme, therefore this is not:
  • Some "autopilot" BS that you can run and will make you Bill Gates over night
    [Image: feelssadman.png]

• Some shady ass blackhat method that will make you steal from innocent people
    [Image: ughpepe.png]

• Some "bitcoin generator" that will generate at least 1 BTC every 1 hour :caty:

So what is this?
  • A real money-making method that can make you money every single day Wooow
  • It's technically "greyhat" BUT can be whitehat and you're not stealing, scamming, cracking, hacking, or killing somebody Kappa
  • Not some "autopilot" BS as mentioned. Takes some time and needs some grind but it's worth it. Can be automated with investment. The more you work the more you'll earn.pepeokay
  • Can make you at least $65/day. Hype
--------------------------------------------------
PRICE:$100 BTC/ETH/LTC or $115 PayPal F&F (reputable only)
NUMBER OF COPIES AVAILABLE:5
DISOCRD: Dandi#3591
* I'm only selling 5 copies so because I want to keep good customer support.
--------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q:How long do I have to work to earn money?
A:This is not exact science, I can earn my first $65 within a minute or within an hour, it depends on a lot of things.

Q: Why are you selling this?
A:This can't get saturated + easy side income + I love talking to people + you'll be my referral so more money 10/10

Q:Does this violate any TOS?
A:Nope, you're following your CPA network's guidelines.

Q:Does this require investment?
A:Not required but recommended. $75 is the minimum for investing.

Q:How will I get paid?
A:At the moment it's Wire Transfer, bank transfer (ACH), check, or Paxum (which is easy to register if you're 18+). I'm trying to find alternatives for anyone who doesn't have a bank.

I'm giving away 2 vouch copies to extremely reputable members! Add me on Discord if you're interested, don't try to fool me if you have like 6 rep. kek

wecanbothwin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Are we using paid traffic? Is this related to ewhoring? Do we need to talk to people?

Kramnor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello, can I get a vouch copy please?
[Image: d68ta3g-5c2fa5ea-1dbb-4eb0-b506-88bad3bc...XGKz7egPKU]