Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Expensive] [WTS] [MM'd] [US only] SE Mentorship to make $900+ by SEing a product

AncientBanana

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Price: US$5000, if you do not have the budget, this thread is probably not for you, I am sorry. No fancy threads, and I do not have an "ebook" or a pre-created method text for this mentorship. It's going to be a 1:1 mentorship that helps you make money slowly, if you have addresses in the USA, and more than 80iq. NO VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE. I am selling a mentorship to SE a not-so-known company whose product retail for more than US$1500 which you can easily sell in the USA for more than US$900. First things first, yes I do accept middleman as Liars, you send the cost of entire method to Liars, you send me your drop address, I SE the product in front of you (by sending you what I send to the company back and forth) (and insist that you SE the same product along with me so that you can indeed see that the method indeed works), and once you receive the product via signed fedex package (don't even try doing the scans on the tracking so as to claim that it never got delivered since I won't fall for it and would start an investigation for real), you authorize the release to Liars. The catch is that the SE takes up to one month (and at least one week) since they have a slow team, if the product or anything else is not in stock, you gotta wait longer, and the package is heavy and BIG and so I don't think it's advisable to ship it out of the USA, unless you know what you're doing. Also, this "might" work for reships but I am not so sure. They do not send any bills whatsoever. And the BEST part is that you can do more than one product per address :) And so personally I did eight products to my drop, and after the successful SE (which took 4 weeks), they sent me one item each week due to low stock.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. The SE essentially takes around 5-8 messages back and forth with them over the email, and you do not have to do anything tricky to make the SE succeed except get the fake proof of purchase. I really insist that you be patient, and SE not more than one or two products at a time since it's not gonna be worth it to get the company patched.
Enough talks, if you're interested, please hmu on discord: ancient.banana

PS: Please do not share the method with anyone since it's a good company, and so it's a LOT better to keep it for yourself and make slow money than sell it and have it raped and patched like big companies such as HP, Dyson, Dell, Logitech, Ultimate Ears, Bose, Microsoft, Lenovo, fitbit, etc. (and so yes, it's not one of these companies)

I am selling a hard limit of 10 copies for this mentorship, after which I am not opening even a single slot in this lifetime, not even at a "higher" price (unless I exit scam and create a new account, of course). Currently. 10/10 copies are remaining.

Reason for selling this goldmine:
A. Lack of drops
B. I have a $34k education loan that needs to be repaid ASAP, and so I am desperately in need for money.
C. Lack of time since the loan needs to be repaid soon
D. I got exit scammed for 20k which resulted in me losing a major part of my money/investments which I intended to use for repaying the loan.

IgniteHost

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GL with sales
[Image: ignitehost-pro-signature.gif]

SaturnInvest

Premium member