Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Advice

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

A few days ago, I was discussing my friend's father, who fits the stereotypical scary father imagebald, tall, heavily tattooed, and wealthy. Whenever she mentioned him, I would jokingly refer to him as a member of the mafia.
Anyway, her father is currently working on a ship, and we somehow suggested that my brother could also work there. While I have met her father in the past, my brother hasn't had the opportunity yet. I know her father holds me in high regard because of my extensive study of psychology and my ability to communicate effectively with people.
Now, my concern is how to prepare my brother for this meeting. Her father has high expectations of him, but my brother and I have different mindset andspeaking skills.He may not be on the same level as me, despite being older. How can I help him navigate this situation?

This is a bump