Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[2023] ALL FITD METHODS YOU NEED EXPLAINED FOR TEENS & NOOBSEZ $$$ TODAY

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[HIDE] FTID V1: (no changes, only boxing)

I personally used the most for Amazon.DE. As of today its recommended to use either Option 2 or Option 3 as they come with a higher success rate.
If you make no changes on the label the chances of the seller to finding out you returned an empty package can be very high, especially if they dont use 3rd party companies for their returns.

Since Option 2 and 3 require you to do some changes on the label, which are very easy to do for everyone, I will no longer describe this option any further as it only comes with disadvantages compared to Option 2 and 3..

FTID V2:

Remove personal and order related details
This method can be applied on both, prepaid labels you got from the company and your own label. But keep in mind its still recommended to go with a
prepaid label if you are able to get one. If you have to create your own label, I suggest buying one from the carriers website, which you have to print on your own. So once you have your label, you have to remove all personal/order related details from it, so there is no way for the company to find your order!

FTID V3:(Change shipping address):

This method allows you to get the tracking to 100%, without the package being sent to the original destination. This option is for almost all of the shops not required as they do not check your label in detail as explained on the previous page, but if you would like to go the safe path, Id recommend using option 3. This is basically the same as Option 2, but with one little extra modification - You change the shipping address.

Here is how:
When you buy a label from the carriers website, make sure to put the address of the company you are Refunding. So basically where the package should originally be shipped to. If you have a prepaid label already, then there is nothing else to do right now.
Once you have the label, you are going to manually change the shipping address to a different address which is in the same city. This can be anything from a McDonalds to another electronic company.
Make sure they accept the package for sure, otherwise your refund will fail.
A label example and how you are going to change the shipping can be found on the next pages. There are numerous ways of doing so.
It is very important that you change the address near the original shipping address, because every label has a routing code which automatically ships the package to the near location.

Once it arrives, the package will be shipped to the address which is noted on the label.

FTID V4:

This is where you use single side print flyers with an advertisement on it and place the label(ftid3 label) on the other side (withoud ad)
- typically you would only use this for international orders so it gets through customs quicker or if you needed faster shipping with say budget shipping labels
- often reffered to as 'advanced' FTID version 3, but its not really I only use this for international orders

FTID V5:

Theres like 10 different versions of FTID5 but here is the barcode method:

-Use an online barcode reader (or one on your phone) to read the destination barcode.
I usehttps://www.onlinebarcodereader.com/
The destination barcode is typically the one located next to the QR code on a label.

-Once uploaded, take the number that it gives you (for exemple 42046288) and change the last two digits. (we used to do only the last digit, but the last two is better)
So in our case, you would change it to something like 42046242

-Take that new number and use an online barcode generator to generate a new barcode with the new number.
I usehttps://www.barcodesinc.com/generator/index.php

-Take the new barcode and paste it over the old one on the label with a photo editor.

-Take this label, print it out, cut to size and tape it to the Manila padded Envelope and drop it in aDROP BOX for that specific carrier.

-Once the tracking number says Delivered, wait a day and contact the companys customer supportteam. Politely ask for your refund to be processed as its been returned. (more than likely they will tellyou to wait a day or two before they can process the refund. This is normal. Have patience. Keep hittingup their support chat every two days until they agree to process the refund.

PS: it's completely unnessacary to use this method unless you are doing a fake return

FTID version 5.5:

fake return: this is where you send an item of a similar weight and you are sending it to the actual company
- its rare that this is required typically you only do this if you suck and fail a refund and a FTID or just FTID

FTID V6:

1) Get your label.
2) Attach to parcel.
3) Proceed to beat the living fucking shit out of the Parcel.
4) Send beaten up empty parcel.
5) Courier will notice the parcel looks like shit and will investigate it further to find out its empty.
6) Box will be thrown away.

FTID V7:

1) Get the label
2) Remove address to their warehouse
3) Get a transparent ink that gets removed automatically in less than 48 hours
4) Write with the ink their warehouse address
5) Send the parcel
Warehouse address will be vanished when the courier will try to deliver and it will mark the package as lost in transit.

You can use FTID v7 on multiple creative ways:
- copy the bar code with the invisible ink that gets removed in 48 hours
- copy the customer address with the invisible ink that gets removed in 48 hours

You didn't understand how OP is version 7 and why is keept that private?
- With FTID version 7 you can make the parcel vanish, so LIT will be the best with v7 or in case you want the package to get delivered, do not write their address with the transparent ink and write the scan code.
Pretty sure you got it already, will be hard first time, but after that... trust me... I personally SE'd lots of products with this.

FTID v8 (FTIDna ~ ReRoute)
fake tracking id version 8 (fake tracking id saying did not arrived ~ package getting rerouted) => this is one of the most private tracking ids created in 2021 working on UPS & DHL, it makes original tracking link to show a wrong address ( you are still receiving the order, but the tracking link store sent you will show a different address ) .Click here if you want to learn more about FTIDnaorclick here to order Ftidna.

FTID v9 (FTIDLit)
fake tracking id version 9 => Underrated fake tracking id that makes original tracking get lost, so when support will check tracking link they will see that the package got lost in transit and not delivered to you.Click here to order FTID v9

FTID via Insider
fake tracking id done by a shipping courier supervisor => MOST PRIVATE fake tracking id ever existed done by me. An insider will change original tracking id destination almost instantly.Click here for more info.
[/HIDE]

malylis3k

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks i need to send one ftid

Thegangsterkilo

Premium member