Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How do people sms spam a phone number list and how do they get them?

ltc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

how do people get those phone numbers and how do they mass sms them with a message of their choice? I know it's through leads but how do they get those leads?

any help is appreciated

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

it's simple they get all those logs by buying from company and big cooperate. example if u sign up a website they often ask you to verify cos that when they know the email address are valid and able to collect information and sell it for profit for the company , something like a side hustle for money.
for phone number most of the telco will be willing to sell to legal marketing company but the marketing company will want to earn their money back by selling it in the black market

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You need an smtp server

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 February, 2022 - 08:55 AM)Intrek Wrote: Show More
how do people get those phone numbers and how do they mass sms them with a message of their choice? I know it's through leads but how do they get those leads?

any help is appreciated

Have you never dumped a database or anythings theres tons of numbers people normally just post the emails and stuff tho.. and you can mass spam them with SMS bots, like I posted about an opt-bot which is good for tricking people into sending theyre reset code but you can find tons of things on github probably... or just change the sounds in the OPT-bot I posted