Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

STEAM ACCOUNTS WITH AAA GAMES & STEAM KEYS

royalpendu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Welcome To The Topic
About me:- I have been to Holisticz.gg community from last 1 year and and Learned alot about cracking and stuff. As I am now capable to serve to the community its the right time to start this journey.

What do I sell?
I sell Steam Cracked Accounts with minimum 5 AAA games upto minimum 20 AAA games price is based on the number of games you want & Steam Game Keys.

What If Steam Account gets recovered by the owner or steam key isn't working?
I will replace the account if it gets recovered (1 month warranty), I will replace the key if it doesn't work but replacement of the key limit is 3.

Where can you contact me?
Telegram: @joker0483 | Discord: ammy0483 or (ammy#1161) | Warning: I do not have any other social media or Join My Telegram Store:https://t.me/Daku_Gamingyt

How do you Pay?
I only accept steam T2F keys | Example you need choose account with 5 AAA games the price would be 3T2F keys. or GTA 5 steam key for 10 T2F keys.

How much time does it take to deliver the account/key?
Within maximum 10 Minutes of the T2F trade.

If you like my service you are free to leave like, rep with your experience of purchase and comment so that it can help other buyers as well as my motivation.

EDIT: Some guys don't know about T2F keys so, I'll add paypal as a payment method now.

royalpendu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Lone_WolF0

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GLWS
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.Holisticz.gg%2Fima...2Fmaam.gif]
[Image: G6XyTDW.png]
[Image: 1ScCRVU.gif]
[Image: EBBQpvk.gif]

royalpendu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

EDIT: Some guys don't know about T2F keys so, I'll add paypal as a payment method now.