Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

If I have 30 i500 size 8gb ram computers on my botnet mining xmr (monero) at 20% how

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

much would I earn weekly? I plan to get more. Just need a rough idea how much it pays. Any help is appericiated. THanks

BGDM

Premium member
Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@Marlyman at telegram contact for more jnfo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

1. Botnet Setup: A botnet is a network of compromised computers controlled by a single entity. Assuming you have successfully set up the botnet, you have control over these 30 computers.
  2. Mining Software: You would need to install mining software on each computer to perform Monero mining. There are various mining software options available, such as XMRig or Claymore's CryptoNote miner, which can utilize the computer's CPU or GPU for mining.
  3. Configuration: Each computer's mining software needs to be configured to mine Monero (XMR). You would typically provide the mining pool details, including the pool's address, port, and your Monero wallet address to receive the mined coins.
  4. Resource Allocation: Since you mentioned operating at 20% capacity, you would configure the mining software on each computer to utilize only 20% of their available computing resources. This can be done by adjusting settings like the number of threads used for mining or setting a lower intensity level.
  5. Distribution of Workload: Once the mining software is configured, your botnet controller would distribute the workload among the 30 computers. This can be done by providing each computer with a unique job or work unit to mine Monero.
  6. Mining Process: The mining software on each computer would then start utilizing the allocated resources to solve complex mathematical problems and validate Monero transactions. As they contribute computing power to the mining pool, the probability of finding a block and earning Monero rewards increases.
  7. Rewards: The mining pool will distribute the earned Monero proportionally among the participants based on their contribution. The rewards will be sent to your provided Monero wallet address.