Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Stake a Poker Collusion Team

Timnik

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I put a poker team of 3 people (me & 2 friends) and we will play the following week online poker on Unibet and we will use collusion to make a quick bag.

This is not our first doing this we also did this on other poker website and in irl cash games. We play for a max of 1 week on a poker website using 1 identity because playing for longer periods of time will eventual result in getting caught. (even if you are the best at hiding collusion you will eventually get caught)

We have 1 main investor that has been backing this scheme and we decided to look for other investors topotentially make more money. We will do a 50/50 split of profits with our investors. Usually we are able to make a profit of 65%-110% in a week, but we cannot guruantee profits because poker is not a game with a sure win. But what we can say is that you will not loose your whole money, because its very rare for a pro poker player to lose his full stack and on our past collusion plays we were always able to make at least +32% profit.

If you want more info about this/the team/anything + proof of past wins you can msg me on telegram: @timnikinc