Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Livsterr | Your #1 Betting Tipster 3,000+ of profit on MARCH! Don't miss out!

KingJofiel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: aMrKZrj.png]
[Image: N7rW1YB.png]
[Image: MaudmZg.png]
[Image: Ssew77u.png]
[Image: llP01ZG.png]

Hi, and welcome to Livsterr Tipping Services.

Where you can start to introduce yourself into the world of sports betting and make some good, easy cash along the way, with my help.

Add me on Discord to buy and/or ask any questions!Young#5212
Discord server:https://discord.gg/bG8pmd8
MARCH PROFIT ON LIVE +FIXED-ODDSBETS UP TO MARCH 21ST:+300 points -> +3,000at 10 stakes!
Fixed-odds spreadsheet:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
Live bets spreadsheet:https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
"Who are you?"
My name is Lee Young, and I've been a passionate bettor for almost 6 years now. I've been making a living off betting for more than 2 yours now and I wanna share my knowledge with you. I believe that with my tips and a proper discipline, you can live off betting like I do. Being able to make a consistent profit from your home only taking 5-10 minutes from your time is the chance of your life!

"How does this service work?"
Once subscribed, you'll receive access to our Discord server in which I will post our tips. All you gotta do is copy them exactly as we post them. We will provide you with pre-match tips as well as live tips, allowing you to generate massive amounts of profit.

"I'm new to betting, what can I do?"
Don't you worry about that. We've put up a simple, straighforward guide that's available on my server that will explain everything you need to know: from how much of an investment do you need, what does every bet mean, what website to use, etc.

"What kind of bets should I expect?"
You should expect live betting(betting on an outcome of an event while it is still being played) as well as pre-match tips. So far our pre-match tips have proven to be VERY profitable, with over 200 points made after 11 days of service. We also provide live picks as part of our membership so that you can profit with the most reliable methods of income.

"Will you post bets everyday?"
Most likely not. Even though there will be tips for the vast majority of days, there will be occasions in which we'll be unable to find value on the events that will occur throughout the day, so we will notify in advance if this is the case.

"Do you guarantee profits?"
YES, but up to a certain extent! See, losing days can -and will- happen, there's no denying that. Being able to 100% predict the outcome of a sports event is impossible, which is why not every bet will be a winner. However, what I can fully guarantee you is that you'll always end your subscription with a nice amount of profit. We average1500/month from the time we privately started this service (May 2019) until now!

"Is there any way I can check your previous results?"
Of course. You will find a spreadsheet with our bets up on the thread!

"Sounds great! How much does it cost?"
We've carefully thought about the price while looking at our competition so we decided the following:

30 days of access to our tips + access to our Discord server betting guide + 24/7 customer support -> 45
60 days of access to our tips + access to our Discord server betting guide + 24/7 customer support ->85
90 days of access to our tips + access to our Discord server betting guide + 24/7 customer support ->125
LIFETIME access to our tips + access to our Discord server betting guide + 24/7 customer support ->280
Currently accepting ONLY BTC!

PURCHASE LINK:https://shoppy.gg/user/Youngsterr
From Lee Young, March 23rd 2020, about potential new subscribers and the current Covid-19 situation:

"I want all of you guys to be able to try our service and feel safe by doing so. I know for a fact that with our thoroughly tested system youll end up your month with a huge amount of profit in your pockets. Thats why Ive come up with 2 juicy deals for you, which will initially provide you with incentive to give Livsterr a shot and also a guarantee that your money will be covered. What do I mean by this? Let me elaborate.

First, Id like to offer you a 20% discount on all of your subscription plans. This would allow you to acquire the monthly plan at only 36, which is an awesome deal considering the amount of profit we are currently working with. You can purchase a sub through our Shoppy link here: https://shoppy.gg/user/Youngsterr, using the code "LIVSTERR20SALE" will provide you with the discount.

But I also want you to be safe by knowing that your hard earned money is 100% covered. Which is why, given the unlikely chance that you end up your subscription with an overall loss, Ill give you either a 100% refund or a full month subscription for free.

Also, regarding the current pandemic we're going through right now, we all knowit's been tough in the world of sports. Luckily, we are still able to profit from the sport events that do take place, ranging from soccer to hockey or volleyball. So I can assure you that Covid-19 has had no impact in our service!

By this, theres really anything that could go wrong. Your money is covered and you get the chance of making thousands spending only a couple minutes copying our tips. If you got any doubts about our service or about betting in general, please feel free to DM me."

If you wanna buy a sub, or have any doubts about our service, hit me up on Discord! I'm online 24/7 ready to assist you on whatever you need. You can add me atYoung#5212.

Cheers,
Lee Young.

KingJofiel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

KingJofiel

0%

Status