Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Custom YAHOO CONFIG Service | Auto-capture OTPs & URLs | Auto-reset PASS & INFO

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

CUSTOM YAHOO CONFIG SERVICE
Get yourunique config today! | OTPs , Codes , URLs , Auto-Reset Password , VM , Capture Mails and any other...

MY DISCORD:Snype#7757

I can make CUSTOM YAHOO CONFIGS for OpenBullet / SilverBullet

> What is a custom yahoo config?
A custom yahoo config is a unique configuration for OB that will do whatever you want with the MFA access (for example
[ target will be mojang in this case ] : a configuration that will login in yahoo, will check if have mails from mojang and capture them, will
send password request and will change the password).

There are, I might say, thousands of methods by which such a custom yahoo config can be used. (auto-create accounts/register - confirm OTP registration code ; login in to your target with 2fa mail, get the OTP code from mail and do a success login and do whatever you want in the next step)

> What is the price for a config like this?
From the beginning I want to say that I do not want to waste your money so the prices will not be excessively high for such a config.
Usually prices range from $15 USD and up, it depends on your target or your need.

Here is a video example for a auto-get Verification Code to confirm registrationConfig that I made (it capture also the OTP code):
https://streamable.com/s4ysqk

ADD ME ON DISCORD TO MAKE YOUR UNIQUE YAHOO CUSTOM CONFIG!

[Image: XuH3Jv4.jpg]

Telegram:
@Snack_Black

Asa1a

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

check discord

AncientBanana

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 July, 2021 - 06:23 PM)Sn4ck Wrote: Show More
CUSTOM YAHOO CONFIG SERVICE
Get yourunique config today! | OTPs , Codes , URLs , Auto-Reset Password , VM , Capture Mails and any other...

MY DISCORD:Snype#7757

I can make CUSTOM YAHOO CONFIGS for OpenBullet / SilverBullet

> What is a custom yahoo config?
A custom yahoo config is a unique configuration for OB that will do whatever you want with the MFA access (for example
[ target will be mojang in this case ] : a configuration that will login in yahoo, will check if have mails from mojang and capture them, will
send password request and will change the password).

There are, I might say, thousands of methods by which such a custom yahoo config can be used. (auto-create accounts/register - confirm OTP registration code ; login in to your target with 2fa mail, get the OTP code from mail and do a success login and do whatever you want in the next step)

> What is the price for a config like this?
From the beginning I want to say that I do not want to waste your money so the prices will not be excessively high for such a config.
Usually prices range from $15 USD and up, it depends on your target or your need.

Here is a video example for a auto-get Verification Code to confirm registrationConfig that I made (it capture also the OTP code):
https://streamable.com/s4ysqk

ADD ME ON DISCORD TO MAKE YOUR UNIQUE YAHOO CUSTOM CONFIG!
Vouch for him! He did make me the demo config on the video, and well, I am 100% satisfied with it!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump!
[Image: XuH3Jv4.jpg]

Telegram:
@Snack_Black