Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FiveM - GTA V ROLEPLAY [SCRIPTING]

copeseller

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello,

We are team who is working on researching and writing resources for FiveM platform, currently we have our server with over 2 years of work.

If you wish to have a lot of players and also a good optimisation you can buy our mod (every script we use) Our mod is created for simulation of real life (Roleplay) server, where you survive in the city of Los Santos through the story of your character. Imagine turns into the real!

We provide following:

1.Scripting your server on the monthly basis
2.Our mod which can handle 164+ players without any hitch warnings
3.Web shop on which your players can buy in game stuff

I'll leave the IP of server below so you can connect to it and check it out yourself, as well our webshop so you can check it out how it looks.

For prices and server display, contact me by telegram or discord :

Discord :Cope#2725 (Discord is open for me, don't add me as a friend, just open your messages and write me a message)
Telegram : Petar Click

copeseller

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

1. Hello,

We are team who is working on researching and writing resources for FiveM platform, currently we have our server with over 2 years of work.

If you wish to have a lot of players and also a good optimisation you can buy our mod (every script we use) Our mod is created for simulation of real life (Roleplay) server, where you survive in the city of Los Santos through the story of your character. Imagine turns into the real!

We provide following:

1.Scripting your server on the monthly basis
    2.Our mod which can handle 164+ players without any hitch warnings
    3.Web shop on which your players can buy in game stuff

I'll leave the IP of server below so you can connect to it and check it out yourself, as well our webshop so you can check it out how it looks.

For prices and server display, contact me by telegram or discord :

Discord :Cope#2725 (Discord is open for me, don't add me as a friend, just open your messages and write me a message)
    Telegram : Petar Click / +382 68 461464