Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Subway OTP | Best & Cheapest OTP Capture

teleuser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Subway OTP
Oh no, another generic OTP capture?! Why buy them when Snazzy is available?!! Sure, you could go with Snazzy OTP, I'm not gonna stop you lmao.

Features
We offer countless modules & features that other OTP capture bots don't, you can do the regular automated capture trick, but we also allow you to securely speak directly to the victim whilst remaining on a spoofed number; we also offer an email bomber as part of the regular OTP subscription. You can currently capture OTP codes, pin codes for services such as CashApp, capture security codes(CVV) for cards ,forward calls to victims and use custom scripts.
[Image: unknown.png?size=4096]

Future Plans
We currently have 5 features, however new features are being added weekly, with the hopes of introducing them daily. Some new features that are being looked into are SSN capture, full CC capture, bank account number capture and much, much more...

Payment Methods
We currently only take Crypto payments through our Sellix website, however we take PayPal, CashApp and Venmo through a third party, you can find our shop in ourwebsite, just press the 'Buy Now' button, if a new payment Gateway is added it'll redirect you to the newest one. We accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, and I'm happy to say that we offer the cheapest and most reliable OTP service on the market!

Pricing
1 Day-$15
1 Week-$35
1 Month-$50
Lifetime-$350

About Me
I'm a 17 year old college student, studying Business, Economics and Computer Science. I don't hit logs myself, I just made & service this bot entirely for fun, that's why it's so cheap. I'm a very busy guy, so if you DM me it'll probably be a day or so until I notice. I work two jobs as well as college. I like to get pretty involved with the community, I'm usually in the voice chat, it's nice to have a chat with everyone, especially my customers. I am always happy to help if there is confusion with the bot, I explain it pretty basically and I can share my written method with customers. I'm happy to take time out of my day, if available, to help anyone that is stuck. That's all there is to say.
FAQ
Q: Why is my call immediately being ended?
A: You need to use country and area codes with the phone number you are calling, and the number you are calling as; you can find a list of them
here.
Q: Does your bot call worldwide?
A: Almost, some countries aren't supported my the API that I use, they tend to be middle-eastern countries.
Q: Why, in my transcript, can I hear two robotic voices speaking?
A: Well, if you had a brain, you'd know that one is a voicemail machine, there's nothing I can do about your log hitting voicemail; it's not my fault.
Q:At certain times of the day, my calls aren't answered, why's that?
A:Timezones do exist, find out the timezone of the target and plan the best time to hit them.

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Good Luck With Sales Sir
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

aimboot

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I used this bot and currently work with the owner I can give a major vouch for it!

teleuser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This is a bump