Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

SEO Tools-WordPress Best Seo Plugin-RankMath Business Account - Pro License

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Questions and Answers Question:
What plan do you have for the Rank Math Extension?
What is your license status?
Answer: With the business account I purchased, I have authorization to use 100 websites. Screenshot of my business account Important: In Your Panel, the account detail should appear as Business Account.
Question: What is Keyword Tracking?
Answer: Keyword tracking is an area where you can track your website's ranking in google by typing the keywords you want in the panel.
Question: Are the Payments Annual? Is it renewable?
Answer: Payments are annual, when your license expires next year, you can renew your license with us at affordable prices.
Question: How does licensing work? Are you providing a license code?
Answer: Licensing is done from my business account.
Therefore, in order for the pro version to be active on your website, we need to enter your website and activate it on your website. The zip file is in your own panel. You can download and install the file from your own panel. After activating the license, your license will remain active for 1 year without any change.
Question: How can I get support for the plugin?
Answer: Both we and the RankMath support team provide support for the plugin. However, the Pro Support part is not directly supported by you, but by us (if desired) to your site. Question: Will My Seo Settings Change? If you are using the free Rank Math Plugin, your settings will not change unless you change your settings. It will never harm your site - Your hits will never fall... Question: Will I Have Trouble If I Switch From Yoast to Rank Math? Rank Math Developers have made the transition from Yoast Seo to Rank Math very solid and error-free with a specially designed structure. Even on sites with very high indexes, you can switch to Rank Math Seo infrastructure within minutes without any problems. You will not have any problems with Hitler, on the contrary, you can see for yourself that you have started to experience noticeable increases in a short time.
Warning: It is the customer's responsibility to back up your website prior to installation. Please take a backup of your website before purchasing.

1 Year Rank Math Business License - 50 Keyword Tracking
1 Year Rank Math Business License - 200 Keyword Tracking
1 Year Rank Math Business License - 400 Keyword Tracking

Discord:sadeceoyna#7566
Telegram: sadeceoyna93

[Image: standard-1.gif]

Exp : 28-11-23

[Image: iooiyue.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
[Image: standard-1.gif]

Exp : 28-11-23

[Image: iooiyue.gif]

HolyJacket

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It's cool when you have a possibility to track keywords directly from the admin panel. But as for me, tools like https://seranking.com/position-tracking.html are even more convenient as give you the whole picture with a context of overall website performance and allow tracking several search engines at once.