Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

SELLING BEST STORE TO REFUND CLOTHES AND WATCHES.... MORE STUFF

Toteg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm selling a store that you guys can make a lot of refunds of valuable items, good for resell, I've been doing this store in the last few months just to resell I do about 2-3k for a month just giving refund and selling.
There are all kinds of clothes, we are not talking about expensive sneakers, but we are talking about clothes from 500 euros to 800 euros, I really prefer to buy watches and sell them to jewelry stores in my area, but that is now up to you.

I AM NOT SELLING ANY TYPE OF METHOD BUT JUST THE STORE!
The methods that I use in this store are completely public, of course I can help you with some tips on what not to do, because I have been making refunds in this store for a long time.
I will leave some watches that I bought expensive in this store,
I can leave a list of the brands that the store has: ralph lauren, north face, lascoste, adidas, vans, Gap , Nike, levis, tommy jeans, antony morato, hugo boss, masserati, calvin klein, eastpak, guess, and much more, this site have like 600 of brands.
[Image: EB8723A4-BB47-42AA-A3BF-3CD36D293BA7.jpg]

I also do a known method in this store, which is to buy branded shoes like air forces and sell them at stockx.
some sneakers I bought at the store that sells at stockx:
[Image: unknown.png]

WHAT IS SCRATCHED WAS NOT PURCHASED IN THE STORE I AM SELLING!
I AM SELLING A STORE FOR VERY CHEAP, BUT ATTENTION THIS STORE BANs YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU MAKE MORE THAN 5 REFUNDS, SO I RECOMMEND USING VARIOUS DROPS.

THE PRICES FOR THIS STORE IS 150$
(crypto and paypal f&f)
I NEVER REFUSE MM!
(I HAVE AN OPSEC made by me with some mistakes that I made and that I managed to fix to help everyone who uses this store, if you want the additional price is 25$)
TELEGRAM: @totegrefunds DISCORD: toteg#1776
[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png]

HeavenlyGod

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I received a vouch copy, and here's my review:
  • The Seller provided me with the store. I knew the store, it's quite a common store in my country, but I checked a few storelist from refunding services and the store didn't appear on any of them.
  • He provided me with the limits, and told me how he does it. Haven't tested the store, but will test it and come back to this post with proof.

Toteg

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service