Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Selling Twitter MASS Mention bot / service

EdgeOfDeath

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've created a twitter mass DM bot and a mass mention bot. You can scrape usernames based on a keyword you decide. I'm willing to sell the bot or sell it as a service. If you're interested, DM me. I will share screen on discord to prove it works.

[Image: 01ff4d78bad07eac608036d8bdf30d5d.png]

Instagram

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Pretty good if it really works and there is no multiple number verification problems. GLWS!
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]

Jade_666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 December, 2021 - 06:41 PM)EdgeOfDeath Wrote: Show More
(06 December, 2021 - 06:38 PM)Instagram Wrote: Show More
Pretty good if it really works and there is no multiple number verification problems. GLWS!

I've had no issues so far, I'm currently improving it this week. At first I had it using the twitter API and it got rate limited so I moved it off the API so it no longer uses the API for anything. Simple username/password login and it works great. Thank you :)

Hi can you dm me on discord! I'm interested in the service

Daddy#3349
[Image: image-2.png]

[Image: image-3.png]

EdgeOfDeath

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(06 December, 2021 - 06:38 PM)Instagram Wrote: Show More

I've had no issues so far, I'm currently improving it this week. At first I had it using the twitter API and it got rate limited so I moved it off the API so it no longer uses the API for anything. Simple username/password login and it works great. Thank you :)