Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

B4U WorldWide Get products cheaper! 30-60% RATEMIDDLEMAN ACCEPTED

LToha

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello!

I'm doing B4U Services (From AMAZON) WORLDWIDE (Balance limited) Because I need to pay my rent.

https://discord.gg/9JrXr8XDxr

PAYMENT METHODS - CRYPTO (LTC/ETH/BTC)
MIDDLEMAN IF NEEDED - LIARS (Cracked.io) (MONEY RELEASED After amazon ships your order (You will receive tracking link)

My Discord Group (NEW) (Where I do B4U)https://discord.gg/9JrXr8XDxr

What you need to know about my b4u service
- I'm purchasing from amazon GIFTCARD balance ( I refund orders to get giftcard balance)
- This doesn't include any carding, so you won't get in trouble - I can easily order to any reship / drop / locker / to your house (SAFE)
- If order gets canceled I will immediately re-order, but it happens 1 in 50 times
- After I order I will send you all proofs that I ordered, you will receive tracking link in 1-2 days (Depends which country)

AMAZON B4U PRICE LIST!
AMAZON.COM / CA ---- 30-45% from original item price (If product costs 100$ you will need to pay 30-45% (30-45$)
AMAZON.DE / FR / PL / UK ---- 35-50% from original item price (If product costs 100$ you will need to pay 35-50% (35-50$)
Others countries (Worldwide) (SHIPPING FROM .COM / .DE) 30-65% from original item price (If product costs 100$ you will need to pay 30-65% (30-65$)
DELIVERY - 3 Days to 2 weeks (Depends if the product is in stock) GIFTCARDS -- 85-95% (Delivery instant)

AVAILABLE Balances for b4u AMAZON.COM / CA - 1439$
AMAZON.DE / FR / PL / UK - 827$
Other countries (Worldwide ) - From .COM (1100$) / From .DE (769$)
(FOR BALANCES ASK ME, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH LEFT)

[Image: e5WIJ6q.png]

HyperLabs

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS

hit me up if you need a design
[Image: Sig-MConverter-eu.webp]

SANTA

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Years of Service

prob scam! use mm!
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]

LToha

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 September, 2022 - 10:54 PM)SANTA Wrote: Show More
prob scam! use mm!

Uh... I literally mentioned that I accept middleman 3 times in this thread so where you see scam? You say this to everyone who creates new sales thread or what?