Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

15-Min Yoga For Runners: Reduce Your Risk Of Injury And Pain

Grabas

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi! I am interested in practicing kundalini yoga and would like to know how to breathe correctly during practice. Can you give me a hint?

SulimAraset

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi. Of course I can help. Proper breathing plays an important role in the practice of kundalini yoga . One of the key breathing exercises that you can apply is called the Four-Second Breath.

Four-second breathing involves the following steps:
Sit in a comfortable position, with a straight back and relaxed shoulders.
Start breathing in with a count to four, filling your lungs completely with air.
Then hold your breath for a count to four, feeling the energy spread throughout your body.
Slowly exhale on a count of four, completely freeing your lungs of air.
Wait for a count of four before beginning the next breath cycle.
This breathing exercise helps to balance the energies, calm the mind, and bring it into a state of focus. Gradually increase the length of the inhale, delay and exhale if it is comfortable for you.
Remember that breathing is a key aspect of kundalini yoga practice https://julstory.com/kundalini-yoga-for-...ive-guide/, so regular practice of breathing exercises will help you get the most out of your practice. Good luck on your kundalini yoga journey!