Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

--------------GOOGLE DRIVE--------- UNLIMITED FOR 2 EURO ON YOUR MAIL

MortemSuS

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GOOGLE DRIVE UNLIMITED STORAGE
SabersDancingClown:pepecrab:

2 EURO INSTANT DELIVERY
WITHIN SECONDS
REPLACEMENT IF NOT SATISFIED

ADD ME ON DISCORD OR OPEN A TICKET ON MY SERVER

[Image: G1_blog_phase1_1.gif]

So, the first question that arises is, how am I getting unlimited google drive and how am I providing?
so basically by these few steps you'll get to know how am providing...

-The google drive unlimited storage will be added to your shared devices.-
You can pretty much upload everything including your passwords since the shared drive will only have you in there How long will this work, well I'm providing you lifetime assurance so, you'll face no issues, even if you did I'm always your one message away.
-Last but not the least thing is where to buy? SO just add me on my discordMortemSuS#9999​

Moruq

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Quote:Google is also announcing data storage policy changes for its education customers. Previously, Google offered unlimited storage to qualifying institutions, but starting next year,the company will move schools toward a pooled storage model, offering a baseline of 100TB of pooled storage shared among an institution. The policy will go into effect for all existing Google Workspace for Education customers in July 2022 and will be in place for new customers that sign up in 2022.

Source: Verge

MortemSuS

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 May, 2022 - 09:53 AM)Moruq Wrote: Show More
Quote:Google is also announcing data storage policy changes for its education customers. Previously, Google offered unlimited storage to qualifying institutions, but starting next year,the company will move schools toward a pooled storage model, offering a baseline of 100TB of pooled storage shared among an institution. The policy will go into effect for all existing Google Workspace for Education customers in July 2022 and will be in place for new customers that sign up in 2022.

Woah, nice but I don't think anyone's gonna upload data in terabytes.

Moruq

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 May, 2022 - 10:05 AM)MortemSuS Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2022 - 09:53 AM)Moruq Wrote: Show More

Woah, nice but I don't think anyone's gonna upload data in terabytes.

Well, 80% of the edu users are uploading minimum data of 15TB lmao