Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Does this advanced hacking/stalking tool exist???

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(you don't know what you don't know, so that's why I'm asking here)

Once you've been hacked into computers and phones, you'll be stalked forever on the application layer, no matter how many times you changed its passwords. does that type of hacking tool exist?

CONTEXT: Hey everyone! I've been hacked by a professional hacker before, who has advanced tools. (the hacker is in another country, so there was no physical contact of my devices). It started with a phishing site, the hacker got into my computers and phones. But now I have reset all my devices to factory mode, including modem and router, and then change to complicated passwords for all my social media accounts.

Also I know that hacker's name, we had a little dispute before, so he wants to take retaliation against me.

So now I am using my facebook (my facebook is private to five family members only, so he's definitely not on my friend list) on a phone (has been reset), using its own celluar data, and have changed to strong paswords, and I've never clicked on any suspicious links. But I got a feeling that hacker can still see my activities on my facebook, e.g. my likes, my photos, my conversations with others.

QUESTION: It makes me feel: once you've been hacked in your computers and phones (physical layer/network layer), you'll be forever stalked on the application layer no matter how many times you changed the passwords. Does that type of hacking tool exist? how can I get rid of him? Thanks!

(you don't know what you don't know, so that's why I'm asking here)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Its normal to feel uneasy even after the problem has been fixed, so keep your self positive.
[Image: 5AozQ6p.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

No answer is the best answer, thanks everyone :)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

", you'll be forever stalked on the application layer no matter how many times you changed the passwords. Does that type of hacking tool exist?"

Such "powerful" tools don't exist, especially without physical contact. Factory resets should get rid of all of the security risks on the devices.

" But I got a feeling that hacker can still see my activities on my facebook, e.g. my likes, my photos, my conversations with others."

Your device is clear, but your social account might be compromised, and changing your password is not enough. Double-check your account privacy settings.