Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[Spotify] 10 Songs + artwork - ready to be distributed on spotify

schnebi

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guys,

I'm selling complete albums, containing 10 songs, ready to distribute on spotify via distrokid, cdbaby, tunecore, etc...

The album will come ready to distribute with Artistname, Album-Title and all 10 songtitles.

You just have to upload them on the distributor of your choice an start putting your streams on it.

10 Songs + Artwork, ready to be uploaded on spotify
**unique songs - you will own the exclusive rights of this songs**
(Complete album)
$40
[payment via BTC - ask for other coins]

Send me a PM if you are interested. If there is demand for this I will make an autobuy shop.

I will have 2 vouch copies available for reputable members, who will leave a vouch.
**Already got 2 requests vor a vouch copy - So no vouch copys left at the moment**

You may also contact me via Discord:schnebi#9047
**Vouches**
[Image: Unbenannt.png]
[Image: Unbenannt.png][/url]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch review received .
The OP sent mea complete music album, ready to be uploaded on spotify or any other streaming service it does really include 10 songs which i own the exclusive rights. The Songs are made by the OP with the help of A.I. They are instrumental songs of high quality. All Songs come with creative Song names. There is also a professional and unique artwork included which has a creative album title and artist name.
Besides ,the process was fast & secure .
I recommend it !​

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

VOUCHES ++++++

Received complete album with HQ samples.
Super friendly guy !
This service are good if you are on Spotify Business if you need to make some $$$$

Thank you & recomment it to everyone interested !

pepeokay

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ive dm youuuuu