Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Hi, I'm Alex, an ex Anonymous member, now being hacked by the government. Classified.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I don't know what reality is yet. They've put 10B in my head, and 200B from Elon if I die. But I don't believe they will. 10B for what they've done to me is nothing, and they know this. The politicians that did this have made more than me. By allowing people to spunk in my food. I'm going to kill myself. But I deserve more than 10B if I'm going to live. It's all being given to charities and helping the world. Not even just what affects me, as everything affects God. If we know that, we are God.

Help me. They're persecuting me. The church is a cult of pedophiles. If I speak like this anymore they may weaken my heart and cause my body to deteriorate. There is evil in high places in this world. The demons are strong. I am not Jesus. I am a human now, but have been many things before. I hope there are others like me, real people, that can actually wake up to God and see from a birdseye view (reality)

Help me and you will be forever rewarded.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

WTF
[Image: wooow.png]

[Image: Untitled-design.png]

Telegram:@Archetypp

[Image: xx.gif]

[Image: Untitled-design.png]

Discord: arch3typ