Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[$10K PER MONTH]UNIQUE BLACKHAT METHOD 1:1 MENTORSHIP [EARN OR REFUND]

Snoopti

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is my second mentorship on this forum. Since my previous method went well,
i decided to share one of my other income methods which i personally use a lot.
Keep in mind this is 100% Blackhat method and I've used this for over 2years and never got into any problem so its pretty safe.

Im offering here a 1:1 Mentorship + provide everything you will need to execute the method.
Also ill help you stay 100% undetected, no need to be afraid of FED's lol.
even if this is just "quite" Blackhat, you wont go into jail for this.
I will give you all informations you need and if you dont make any money in the first 2 days,
then ill personally help you out and stick to you until you make your first 100$ or dont need anymore help.

Basically the method is passive, you will need 2-3h to setup all (with my help)
After this, you can just look your earnings come into your wallet and relax.
Every month you have to repeat the 2-3h setup and thats it.
You wont need to speak with with people and it doesnt include
CPA/GAMBLING/SELLING/EWHORING//CARDING or any shit like that.

Payments will come from individuals and you will get paid in crypto, i learned that showing
payment proofs is useless and it can be faked so easy so i wont leave any screenshots

5 More Copies Available [5/5]
Price Per Copy: 450
Also it requires extra 50$ investment to buy some other stuff that are needed for this.

If youre interested contact me on Discord Snoopti#7058
In any case rather doublecheck my Token on Discord; "961690520927731742"

yonomenose

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is obviously bs I cant imagine being so stupid and falling for this someone who is making 10k for 2-3 hours of work isnt gonna only charge 250 to mentor you for longer than 2-3 hours its just stupid. If you fall for this you have a combined brain cell count of 4.

Bones

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 April, 2022 - 03:20 AM)Messydilute Wrote: Show More
This is obviously bs I cant imagine being so stupid and falling for this someone who is making 10k for 2-3 hours of work isnt gonna only charge 250 to mentor you for longer than 2-3 hours its just stupid. If you fall for this you have a combined brain cell count of 4.

I bought his old mentorship for 350$, I make daily 60-100 usd LOL know what you saying before posting here wack
[Image: waw_malla_siggy.gif]

Snoopti

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 April, 2022 - 03:20 AM)Messydilute Wrote: Show More

This guy wanted the method for free and i disagreed so now he is just trash selling on the thread without any proof or knowledge what is this about.
All my methods are like this, this isnt shit you find in monetizing techniques or where tf else youre chillin.
Its setup (2-3h) then let it run and you will literally generate money, all will come by itself - you have to take care of nothing.
Also i am selling another method that there are a lot customers and all are happy so i am not selling any bullshit here.

Go back to monetizing techniques and search for free methods my dude