Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[#1] STREAMING BOTTING MENTORSHIP - Escape the MATRIX in 2023 (MENTORSHIP)

EvoPush

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

Hi folks. This is a little introduction about me and what I'm doing for over a 4 years. I'm doing STREAMING BOTTING for couple of years and that was the method I escaped the MATRIX and have a full controlable, luxury & highend life and lifestyle. I dedicated my whole time to this business and still not at 100% of the full potential during this can be scalable to "infinite". In my opinion, this is the best LEGIT method on internet to generate income way much than any other business around. You just need patience, some budget and dedication.

_____

If you are looking for a side-hustle that can become your number 1 source of income, you should try doin' this. First of all, let me start with a basic Q&A to avoid the stupid questions:

Q: Why are you selling this mentorship if you are rich as f*ck?
A: Respect the money and money will respect you. During is holiday season, I want to help some people who are interested to become fully independent in 2023. This is will be way more limited than you think.

Q: This is for noobs?
A: Even you have 0 knowledge about streaming botting and how music industry is working, you will learn everything from A-Z. Even you are a label owner, independent artist, manager, etc. this can be for you too to increase your earnings & visibility to your artists.

Q: How many slots will be and how much will costs?
A: There will be only 1 MASTERCLASS, with maximum 10 students. The price of the mentorship is $499.

Q: If I am broke I can do it?
A: I won't work with anyone who have budgets less than $700-1000 to start. So, I'm sorry.

Q: How much money I can do?
A: Depending on how much you invest and re-invest. This is the best scalability business. I can guarantee for at least $2500-3000 in the first month if you respect what all I learn you. After that, the limit is sky.

Q: What happends if I'm not doing any money?
A: The first payout that you will have is around 60-90 days. If after this days, your income is less than $500, I will refund your mentorship payment.
(side note: probably I'm the only one seller around that is refunding the service he sell if YOU don't make money with it. There are some T&C that will be applied)

Q: Where will be the course? Will be a video tutorial? Calls?
A: The course will be made in a private discord server where all the students will have access. There will be 7 days of quality information & study materials & Q&A. I'm offering 1-1 full support during all your process to your first payout.

_____

GENERAL INFO:

• Course: STREAMING BOTTING MENTORSHIP
  • Days of course: 7 days
  • Starting: 15 December 2022
  • Price: $499
  • Students: 0/10 (will be updated)
_____

What you will learn?
  • how music industry is working
  • how to create songs (PRIVATE method)
  • how to distributors website works & how to create artists
  • how to create artworks & album covers
  • how to scale up to $50.000 in less than 6 months
  • how to do SEO for legit artists
  • how to get organic streams
  • how to create a label account (PRO)
  • how to get streaming accounts (PRO)
  • what tool you need to use
  • what platforms you should stream
  • what resources you need from A-Z
  • private and private valuable information
  • many more that can't be revealed at this point
_____

What I offer?:
  • my knowledge from over 4 years of activity
  • my story (motivational)
  • mindset & self-improve methods
  • access to private tools
  • networking & connections
  • 1-1 sessions
_____

What you need to offer?
  • kindness
  • patience
  • sociability
  • dedication
  • LOVE

I'm offering a FREE spot for a GODLIKE+ member.
After all this were said, here is the last thing you need to know: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BEING PART OF THIS,
DM ME WITH TITLE "STREAMING METORSHIP" AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION FORM.

Much love. If no one is interested, still love ya.
[Image: monkah.png]

Noke1337

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Flink

0%

Status

Rep

Bits