Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

(#1 ON FORUM) ===> PROVEN METHOD TO PROFIT $950+ A DAY IN 2020 <=== [EARN OR REFUND]

Swiftly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

What is this?

The hardest part of creating an eCommerce store is finding the niche that will actually bring in sales for you to start profiting. Today we solve that issue for many of you users on Cracked by offering a product that is not a BS ebook, mentorship, or anything like that. We're offering the exact niche, product, and step by step setup for you to start earning right away, instead of doing hours and hours of research and ending up with no profit. There's only a limited amount of sales of this product due to keep saturation low and to keep profit high for both us and the customers.

What will you learn?

In this course you will learn more than just a method. You will learn how to sell, market, product research, and customer management. Essentially, you are setting up a long term business for yourself with this niche as it continues to grow for many years and dont plan on any downfall of growth. With multiple pages of step by step instructions you can setup with ease and start within the same day of setup!

Ad Account Proof (ONE PRODUCT/ONE AD):

[Image: 5xNPpMi.png]

Profits and Deposits (Less than 7 days):

[Image: FFjIVIP.jpg]

DOES NOT INCLUDE:

Illegal or maliciousness activity
Virtual Items/Cards
Phone cases/Electronics
Baby Items/Pet Items/Clothing
Subscription Items

Payment Methods:

BTC, STRIPE( CC/Debit ), Cashapp, Venmo

If you have any questions or need support you can always contact me on the following:

Discord: Swifter#0830
Email:
[emailprotected]

FAQ:

Q. Will this show me how to setup facebook ads like yours?
A. Yes. The instructions will show you how to setup and start your ads for the product/niche.

Q. Do I have to keep inventory and ship it myself?
A. No. You will be drop shipping the product.

Q. Is shipping affected by COVID-19?
A. No, the suppliers I provide still sell well and are shipping worldwide .

Q. Why are you selling this method if youre profiting well?
A. Shopify is an open platform that anyone can use and find information on the internet. I have multiple niches and products I sell on many platforms. I can afford to give an opportunity to users who want to start earning online legally and have a long term business plan.

Q. Do I have to be extremely knowledge with the Shopify interface?
A. No. The guide will show you how to setup the website and products for you to start selling immediately.

Q. How much do I have to invest?
A. Depends on if you want to expand your audience size, based on your budget. On average it's about 5-10$ a day investment.

TOS:

Show ContentSpoiler:

wecanbothwin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS! BUT, update your thread so it says c.to, and not HF. ;-)

waveboh761

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

and what about stripe ?

ForgedCree

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status