Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[ 1.40EUR/MONTH YOUTUBE PREMIUM ] ALL IN ONE GUIDE [ REQUIRES 3$ TO START ]

Terabyte

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[HIDE]

Enjoy and be sure to support me with like or +rep.
To start we will need:
  • An Temporary Phone Number [ 5sim.net for example ]
  • An Mobile Device
  • 2$ or less for virtual credit card activation & phone number

To start we will need to download FUPS( FUPS is an mobile turkey bank account, that doesn't require an ID Verification ). It is available on Google Play, App Store, App Gallery.
Run the app and you should be able to see an Welcome Screen. If not then maybe you got rooted phone and you will need to unroot your phone or hide your root ( will make an tutorial for this ).

To change your language head over to the right corner three dots and click on ENGLISH. Next click on sign up and create yourself an account, for first name / last name I would not use my real name. To ensure that the account will last longer time I recommendusing an turkey name. Verify your email and prepare your temporary phone number. For myself I will use an online service called 5sim.net.

[Image: googl-cleaned.jpg]

* Verification costs about 40 rubles which is about 0.47EUR

After successful verification you will be prompted to create an 6 DIGIT passcode to protect your account. Now after we created an FUPS account, we will need an Virtual Card.The main downsize of not verified FUPS account is that we have monthly 2750TRY limit, and we cannot create virtual credit cards. To get your virtual credit card I would recommendplati.market( They support cryptocurrency as payment method ). Before buying an VCC from plati.market make sure that the seller has enough sales and reputation.

[Image: foto-no-exif.png]

* reference for FUPS card seller

After buying yourself an card you should either receive information about card such as QR Code Numbers or an picture of the card.

[Image: fups-card-reference.png]

* FUPS Card photo

Now the last thing that we want is to replenish money to the card. We can do it using P2P Exchanges, plati.market ( I personally can'trecommendbecause most of the exchanges has really low convert price. So you will lose more than 50% of money).

YOUTUBE PREMIUM UPGRADING

With 30TRY or more in balance we can continue and finally upgrade our Youtube account to premium subscription. This can be done on new accounts made with Turkey VPN ( haven't tested it with premade accounts with other country ). Create an gmail account with Turkey VPN and head over to youtube.com / and start your premium subscription.

If you are not getting 3D code then make sure that your VPN is not free one, for example android applications.

If you are facing some problem, hit me up using the PM system and I will try to help you.

[Image: ZEeuRKP.gif]

[Image: output-fix.gif]

BILENBER

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

wow Really nice thanks you mate

Kenmaa